SMALL TEAM, BIG HEART
Nourishing you from sunrise to sunset
Lovingly made with all natural ingredients, slowly baked into crunchy, chewy,
salty morsels with the perfect hint of golden honey sweetness.
A fortuneteller told us that we needed to have more gold in our lives. So, in 2008, as we dreamed of a café where everyone could gather and share in the sense of community and family, we decided to name it ORO, which means gold.
Today, we continue to nourish our community from sunrise to sunset with our flavor-packed granola, bars and additional selections for the modern pantry.
Our fans love this energy boosting staple for any meal and occasion because wholesome goodness needs no excuse. We especially love just snacking on it while walking our doggie mascot, Max!
Discover ORO Granola by the handful, over yogurt or with milk! Eat it any way you like because choosing ORO Wholesome Provisions means choosing a healthy, vibrant, and fun lifestyle for you and your family.
- No refined sugars, sweetened with whole fruits, honey or real maple syrup
- Gluten free and Paleo friendly choices
- Only whole, natural ingredients
- Organic ingredients
- Fiber rich
- We support local and family-owned businesses
“We strive to bring quality and a sense of community to our family of clients. Every bite is always a welcome home feeling for any occasion because wholesome goodness needs no excuse. We use organic ingredients whenever possible and support local and family-owned businesses.”
WHERE TO BUY AND FIND US
You can currently find us at:
- THE BROOME HOTEL at 431 Broome Street, 10013
- FIAT CAFÉ at 203 Mott Street, 10012
- DEPANNEUR at 242 Wythe Avenue, 11249
- GOURMET GUILD at 110 Broadway, 11249
- VIOLET HILL FARM at Union Square Greenmarket
- THE GREENE GRAPE at 767-769 Fulton Street, 11217
- LAKOTA RANCH FARM STORE at 9272 Big Horn Rd., Remington, Va 22734
- DiPALO'S FINE FOODS at at 200 Grand Street, 10013
- NOLITA MART & ESPRESSO BAR at 156 Mott Street, 10013
- MAMAN SOHO at 239 Centre Street, 10013
- MAMAN TRIBECA at 211 West Broadway, 10013
- EPISTROPHY CAFE at 200 Mott Street, 10013